604-856-6825 ext 1003
Plastic Giftcards can be purchased in-person at Gift Shop
The Annual Membership Passes pay for themselves within 3 visits to the Zoo; while the Family Annual Membership pay for themselves with only 2 visits to the Zoo. Both membership options are great gifts that keeps on giving year-round.
Annual Memberships include the following:
- Free daily admission to the Zoo (special events excluded). We are open year-round with the exception of December 25 and during severe weather alerts.
- Parking Passes**
- Free admission to the British Columbia Wildlife Park*
- Free admission to the Edmonton Valley Zoo
- 10% off of all Greater Vancouver Zoo Gift Shop regular priced merchandise
- 10% off at the Greater Vancouver Zoo Food Concession
- $3.00 off admission for your guests when accompanied by you
* To accept a membership pass from the British Columbia Wildlife Park (in Kamloops), you must be a resident of British Columbia outside of the Lower Mainland of BC and present proof of your residency.
**Excluding child memberships.
While at Jr. Zoologist camp you'll get to create enrichment for the animals, experience special encounters with some of our staff and animals, and of course enjoy playing games and making crafts.