604-856-6825 ext 1003
Gift Cards are accepted at:
- Daily Admission
- Annual Membership
- Guest Services
- Train Station
- Grizzly Gift Shop
- Dino Den Gift Shop
**Physical Gift Cards can be purchased in-person at Guest Services and the Grizzly Gift Shop.
The Annual Membership Passes pay for themselves within 3 visits to the Zoo; while the Family Annual Membership pay for themselves with only 2 visits to the Zoo. Both membership options are great gifts that keeps on giving year-round.
Annual Memberships include the following:
- Free daily admission to the Zoo (special events excluded)*
- Parking Passes**
- Free admission to the British Columbia Wildlife Park***
- Free admission to the Edmonton Valley Zoo
- 10% off of all Greater Vancouver Zoo Gift Shop regular priced merchandise
- 10% off at the Greater Vancouver Zoo Food Concession
- $3.00 off admission for your guests when accompanied by you
* We are open 7 days a week March - October, and 5 days a week from November - February. We are closed December 25th and under any severe weather alerts.
** Excluding child memberships.
*** To gain free admission to the British Columbia Wildlife Park (in Kamloops), you must be a resident of British Columbia inside of the Lower Mainland of BC and present proof of your residency.
While at Jr. Zoologist camp you'll get to create enrichment for the animals, experience special encounters with some of our staff and animals, and of course enjoy playing games and making crafts.
Grizzly Cubs - aged 7-9 years old (having passed grade 1)
Jurassic Juniors - aged 10-12 years old.